FAISALABAD: A local pastor urges for help and consideration of sidelined and poor Christians this Christmas.
Reverend Pervaiz Khokhar says,” Please understand our situation is a very bad; it is a dangerous situation and the tension is relieved when people send us Christmas love, offering gifts. I want to inform you that The PSSWS is every year distributing Christmas at Christmas festivals. Gifts programs among; poor, street-wandering, homeless, cold children & neglected widows, poorest Christian families in Pakistan. Please try to send even a little help to our Christmas distributing programs. Christmas is coming soon.”
Reverend Pervaiz Khokhar- Chairman the Preaching Society & Social Welfare Services wrote to an international news agency in order to get his request dissipated. He urges national and international organizations and individuals to lend a helping hand to the underprivileged Pakistani Christians this Christmas saying:
“At this present time we have no money to celebrate Christmas distributing programs. We have no food, new & Second hand clothes, shoes, food, medicine, primary, Sunday school materials & other necessary items. Please understand our situation is a very bad; it is a dangerous situation and the tension is relieved when people send us Christmas love, offering gifts. If you can our lord shall extempore many earthly and eternal blessings pour out your family & ministry? Please forward this message to your best friends, co-workers, relatives & religious denominations, organizations, ministries, churches, rich families etc?
We are sharing with you required needs gifts for Sunday school children. We are looking & urgent needs (269 Christmas Gifts, New & Second hand Clothes, Shoes, Food, Blankets, Toys, Holy Bibles, Medicine, primary, Sunday school materials etc). The PSSWS is feeding every year 65 widows and 25 poor Christian families at the Christmas Festivals. Truly at present we have urgent needs (269 Christmas Gifts Box) for Sunday school and (65 Christmas Gifts Box) for widows and (25 Christmas Gifts Box) for poor Christian families. We are brief to you urgent & necessary number of Gifts (359 Christmas Gifts Box). We have urgent needs ($3.00 x 269 Christmas box $807.00 US Dollars) and ($10 x 90 Christmas Gifts Box $900.00 US Dollars).
Can you possibly send us money for purchased 359 Christmas gifts box in Pakistan? We know that 359 Christmas gifts box are very costly & high shipping expanses sending from your country to Pakistan. I mean this 359 Christmas box purchasing maximum cost & valueless in Pakistan ($1707 US Dollars) and maximum shipping cost ($200 to $300 US Dollars) for one carton only. We don’t waste God’s money via shipping expenses. Please do not hesitate to contact with us. I hope you can do transfer to our electronic funding account or (Western Union or Money Gram) please see information given below:-
1. Account-holder: Reverend Pervaiz Khokhar
2. Account: National Bank of Pakistan Jhumra City Branch Pakistan
3. Account Number: 11410-3
4. International Swift Code: NBPAPKKAX02F
Mostly of the poorest people are Christians.
Facts about Hunger Worldwide
1. Nearly 870 million people are suffering from hunger.
2. 98 percent of people suffering from hunger live in developing countries.
3. Hunger kills more people every year than AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis combined.
4. Hunger causes the deaths of about 5 million children each year.
5. About 17 million children are born underweight annually, the result of inadequate nutrition before and during pregnancy.
Focus on Christian Women Worldwide
The Focus on Women in Worldwide Inequality is still rife in the world is given below:-
* 70% of the one billion people living on less than a dollar a day are women
* Women work 66% of the world’s working hours
* While only earning 10% of the world’s income
* Over 66% of the world’s 876 million illiterate people are women
* More than 80% of the world’s estimated 40 million refugees are women and children
* Women own less than 1% of the world’s property.
When a woman is healthy, educated, and empowered, she’s in a position to help herself, her family and her community. A UN research paper has shown that educating girls has the greatest impact on their health, more so than focusing on nutrition, water or sanitation. Put simply, women are an essential part of building an improved society.
As we begin 2014, we have resolved to work harder than ever toward ending poverty. That’s why we’re inviting you to live your faith in 2012 by partnering with The PSSWS and committing to bless the poor in the coming Christmas Festivals. Your partnership is critical to accomplishing the work God has set before us. As The PSSWS partner, your support will aid the impoverished in several ways:-
01. Caring for orphans, widows and impoverished Pakistani Christian families by providing clean water, nutritious food, medicine and expert healthcare, life-changing educational opportunities and income-generating micro enterprises.
02. Mobilizing immediate relief efforts to respond to the needs of disaster victims. Whether floods, earthquakes or some other major disaster, The PSSWS is among the first on the ground, offering compassionate help and hope to those affected.
03. Making every penny count. For every $1 you share, Operation blessing can deliver $10 worth of food and other relief for children and families.
This year help rescue more vulnerable people from the grip of poverty with a monthly gift of $,£,€,or more to bless the poor. Or, would you consider a one-time gift during this special great program to bring life-changing relief to families? Please we are so thankful for your heart for the impoverished. Will you take a moment to share this special campaign with your friends by forwarding this message? Thank you for your compassion! I want to inform to that lot of poor Christian families living and working situation is very pitiable. Do you know here districts Jhumra City, Faisalabad Asia Pakistan mostly Christian families doesn’t landlord or rich, but are very poor and hand to moth, but doesn’t save and betterment own children.
These children have been orphaned due to different circumstances like being abandoned as babies and others are victims of many diseases. The PSSWS have aim is working as a wing, saved millions souls of the poor, orphans Children for Jesus. By the grace of God PSSWS is supporting many children in different age groups. All children long to feel the love of Jesus expressed to them through personal relationships with mature and caring adults. This is the blessing of lord, who gives burden to His people for helping the poor, orphans & needy Children. May God grant you a great harvest as you plant and water for Him!
Yours Sincerely in Christ!
Reverend Pervaiz Khokhar
The Preaching Society & Social Welfare Services
Mohallah Rasool Pura Street No 7
Jhumra City 37700
Mobile phone: +92-300-7914561