Julius Salik expresses condolences after loss of lives in Lahore blast

1
2716

Condolences continues to pour in, as Lahore still reels after deadly bomb blast at Charing Cross, Mall Road on February 13. The explosion left dozens injured while t least 15 were killed. DIG Traffic Police Captain (retd.) Ahmed Mubeen and Acting DIG Operations Zahid Ikram Gondal were among those killed in the attack, while those were injured are several policemen, women and media persons.

Terrorism in Pakistan

In a press release issued on February 15, prominent Christian leader Julius Salik expressed deep grief and sorrow over the incident and said that valuable lives had been lost in the incident. He prayed for the recovery of the injured and peace and comfort for the bereaving families of those who had perished in the blast.

Also Read: No justice for the Pakistani Christian victim of forced conversion

“May God grant peace and comfort to the families of the deceased persons and quick recovery to the injured,” he stated. He said that terrorism is beyond doubt one of the greatest challenges Pakistan is facing today. It is inevitable to uproot terrorism completely from the country, he asserted.

Marking day three of mourning after the tear-jerking incident, he offered special prayers for those affected by the terror strike. At this occasion, he said that all lives are valuable; as he prayed “May peace prevails in Pakistan.” “May God protect our country from all jeopardies, and may terrorism gets uprooted once for all,” he prayed.

1 COMMENT

Comments are closed.