. Dear followers we need your financial support to continue reporting you the voice of Christians in trouble. [Donate here]

Lahore: A seminary teacher flees after sexually assaulting a boy, agitated protesters charged at the school


Agitated protesters charged at a seminary Ayyan-ul-Atfaal in Baggrian Chowk, where a teacher sexually assaulted a boy and fled. The protesters allegedly attacked the seminary building and damaged its property. The protesters expressed furry over the heinous incident.The incident took place on May 24, Tuesday.

Protesters protest against sexual assault on a student in a school in Lahore

14-year-old, Kamran was sexually abused by a teacher, and has been missing since Tuesday, May 24. After the protesters gathered outside the seminary and started damaging its property, heavy contingent of police arrived at the school in order to ward off violent incident as many people started joining the protesters. Prior to his disappearance, Kamran had claimed that he was sexually assaulted by Qari Yusuf.

Also Read: A Muslim burns Holy Bible in an area in District Faisalabad, Christians protest against the incident

The teacher, Qari Yusuf had fled right away, while on the other hand, the parents of the victim rushed to the seminary after their boy did not reach home. When the parents could not find their missing child they assembled people from the area and started protesting against the seminary administration.

As the police reached the site, the protesters had already damaged the schools building’ its windowpanes and doors. Furthermore, the agitated protesters also bashed the seminary’ security guard. They were chanting slogans against the criminal teacher along with the management. The police also pelted stones at the police.

When the police tried to disperse the protesters, the agitated assembly started pelting stones back at them. The eye witnesses, said that the situation continued to deteriorate for a few hours, meanwhile the protesters also showed intentions to set the school on fire. Seeing the situation intensifying, additional police force was called in to control the protesters.

At this occasion, the senior police officials arrived at the scene to negotiate with the protesters. The protesters were dispersed, after hours of negotiations, after the police officials assured the protesters that culprit will be arrested and the victims will be recovered as soon as possible.